Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Positives for Patches!

Howdy all you fine citizens of the world!  It's Sweetie here, on the left, behind Patches.

Have a look at all the exotic and wondrous places that have been visiting our lil' old blog!

Thank you to each and every one of you.

We know that many of you, if not all,(please leave a comment if you didn't and then we would know for sure) said prayers and words of healing and support for our little man, Patches.

The power of positive thinking at it's best, it worked!

Here you all are, Thank you!

Pageviews by Countries
United States
56
Canada
5
Germany
5
Australia
3
United Kingdom
3
Mexico
2
Lebanon
1

A couple of more pictures below show the little trooper, he is doing well.










 I almost squealed with delight (if I could that is) when I saw my brother....
 wait for it....  wait...  just a bit more....  
suspense is wonderful stuff isn't it....  ok...  
I'll tell you know....  hee, hee, hee ...  this is cool!  ..   ....  Oh, the power....  
Ok, here goes,  Patches, my Goofy brother ..... 




















! ! ! ! ! ! !  B I N K I E D   ! ! ! ! ! ! !   

Yes, that's right a true-blue - fair dinkum - bona fide - BINKIE!  Right on the living room tiles!  My Yollie was too slow to get it on camera, but where there is one binkie there are always plenty more to follow.  Stay tuned!

Take care everyone - Chat soon!















From Sweetie, ready for a much needed and deserved rest! (notice the "nurse" has gone from my name! Yipee)   xoxoxoxox

No comments: