Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Picture of Patches....... tells A thousand Words!



Good evening all!  Yes it is a very good evening indeed, Patches is feeling better =(;o3



I'ts Sweetie here, just giving you all an update on the little patient.  Providing things don't change, I think we may even return to the Kingdom of Fairy Castle Farm and back into our Castle tomorrow!  Not that I don't like spending time with the commoners - a princess bunny's place really is in her castle!


 So, to let you know how Patches is doing today, I thought pictures would do a much better job at showing his current state, so here you have it.    As you can see below he is doing very well!  Patches is grooming himself!

 Alert and he is even using the litter tray - BY HIMSELF!!
 Then he does even more grooming....
 And below you can see him, moving on to grooming the Lounge suite!  I am behind him looking for the fastest way out while he is pre-occupied.  Taking care of a little boy bunny, takes a lot of work you know!

So as you can see, by these pictures taken today, my brother is looking, happy, alert and rested.  

I have my fingers, toes and ears all crossed that nothing changes and he just continues to improve in leaps an bounds!  

Thanks to everyone for sending such heart-warming messages to us.  We really appreciate it.

If you are visiting the blog for the first time or are a regular please don't be shy to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!   Best wishes from Sweetie xxxx



No comments: