Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Friday, April 20, 2012

*πŸ‘‘πŸŽΊπŸŽΌ* Presenting: "Princess Willow the Fearless" of Fairy Castle Farm

Hi, Sweetie here - hope you are all well... *giggle* 

Boy do I have a surprise for you!!!  

Ready?

Okay here goes.....

We are so excited it’s hard to keep our ears still!!!!  

Without further adeiu allow me the pleasure to introduce you to our newest resident..... *drum roll sounds*

Welcome: 
"Princess Willow the Fearless" of FairyCastleFarm.



We are so happy to welcome her into our Kingdom... we can't wait to share all our wonderful adventures with you all, except *yawn*  oh it has been a long day - 
it will have to wait till tomorrow!   

Sorry the pic is a bit grainy but we wanted to share her with you all right away!!


“Princess Willow The Fearless” 



This is the life 
So Thanks everybun for visiting, until next time take care and remember "Don't be shy to say Hi"
Sweetie xoxo

10 comments:

Miss Claire said...

A kitten!!! SO sweet :)

Little Miss Titch said...

Hi speedy's mum here"How cute ,How can we resist...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!She is such a sweetie...just like you Sweetie...don't worry speedy you're still my furry bundle of joy

FairyCastleFarm said...

*soft whisker tickles* Hi Miss Claire yes, she is sweet but personally I think Mr Chomby is rather handsome *flutters eyelashes* xx Thanks so much for stopping by and saying Hi ~Sweetie xx

Hello Speedy's Mum, so nice of you to hop by... um should I be worried that Willow is so 'sweet'??? There is only one "Sweetie" at FCF .... maybe I need to have a talking to our new kitty sister??? lol only kidding, yes she is sooooooooo cute I just can's stop watching her - she is so clumsy and funny... we have never seen a kitten before *soft nose bumps* Sweetie xx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oooooooooooo! So cute! Welcome Princess Willow the Fearless!

FairyCastleFarm said...

*meow* Thanks, I have been made to feel very welcome in my fur-ever home xx Princess Willow xx

Little Miss Titch said...

Hi Sweetie,Here's an invitation to pay me a visit and please let me know what you think of my adventures.love Speedy

Lisa said...

Welcome pretty little girl!

littlekarstar said...

So cute!! We have a kitty bundle arriving soon too! Excited!!

Little Miss Titch said...

Hi Sweetie just wondering how Princess Willow is and your self too?

Anonymous said...

:O So mush Info :O … THis Is he MOst AMAzing SIte DUDe…

Here is my web site :: website