Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Saturday, February 5, 2011

smiling Dalmatian

Hi there,

Have you ever heard of "smiling" pets??  Well we have one! Her name is Holly (we call her "beast").  Holly has a wicked sense of humour, I'd hate to think what she is thinking, probably all the ways she would like to devour us poor little bunnies!!!  Any-hoo I thought you might like to share the experience, ready for it? Well here goes .  ...
Holly - our smiling dalmatian 


And now, I'll show you what it looks like when the monster laughs at us!! .....




So you see what us poor little guys have to put up with!!  Luckily there is a really big, strong safe fence between us!

till next time,

Sweetie xxx (and the gang)







1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Such a cutie <3