Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Sunday, October 8, 2017

How many real* bunnies do you see? Trick ‘o Treat! Puzzle Time🐰

Howdy Furiends,

Can you correctly guess how many Fairy Castle Farm bunnies are in this picture? Let us know by leaving a comment. 

Don’t forget to click the link and have fun solving this easy jigsaw puzzle.  

It’s Puzzle time!! 
Trick ‘o Treat
*extra points f you can name us! 
Trick ‘o Treat on Jigsaw Planet 🌍

Visit our “Free Puzzle” tab from the top of our home page ( or click here▶️ Free Puzzles to see all our Jigsaw Planet Puzzles 🐰
Thanks for playing along. 

Sweetie xoxo

No comments: