Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Thursday, October 12, 2017

How do we see? An Angel in my Arms.

Greetings fabulous friends! 

Your bunderful FairyCastleFarm Spokes Bunny here, that’s right, it’s me Sweetie *courtesy*. 

I have been enjoying our South Australian school holidays tremendously....I mean- what’s not to get excited about? 

I’ve been relishing my days spent sneaking a few extra treats and snuggling with my furless sister and welcoming the arrival of daylight savings. 

Winding the clocks forward also means I need to be vigilant and sometimes I work extra hard ensuring my hoomins keep up with their earlier bunny feeding schedule! 

Most of all however, this is also the beginning of the long awaited tingle I feel in my nostrils that quickly spreads throughout my entire body, signaling springtime is finally here!  
We all agree, spring holidays are the best! 
Extra daylight hours also means My Yollie has more time to work on her art, here is her latest artistic creation.
What do you think?  
An Angel In My Arms - Art By Yollie
Here’s how Angel looks too you normally
Personally, I think it’s Buntastic....  but she’s my hoomin so I pretty much love anything she does, so long as my dinner is served on time *giggles*.  


On a serious note, Yollie says that we bunnies don’t see the same way as hoomins do, the art she created today is inspired by how she believes the world looks to us with our impaired detail and muted colour range.   

Don’t be sad though, Yollie thinks there is a special quality to how we see and she says our gift is in our hearing and exceptional range of vision. Did you know, we can see almost all the way around our ourselves (360 degrees)?   The only area we can’t see, which is called the blind spot, is the space directly between our eyes, you can get an idea of what this blind spot feels like to us by making two fists and pressing them one in front of the other in the space between your eyebrows.  You’ll just have to imagine what seeing all the way around the back of your head, above you and the sides, all at the same time is like. This for me it’s normal, but for you I’d imagine it would seem strange, just like the way your world would look to me. 

Thanks so much for hopping by, remember, don’t be shy to say ๐Ÿ‘‹ hi! 

๐ŸฐSweetie xoxo 

No comments: