Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Monday, January 31, 2011






Clear
41°C
Current: Clear
Wind: W at 23 km/h
Humidity: 17%
Mon
Clear
36° | 24°
Tue
Clear
27° | 19°
Wed
Cloudy
31° | 18°
Thu
Clear
29° | 17°






Somehow I think they got it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 is not quiet the 36 they were expecting, but we are still doing ok, 
we just hope the 27 for tomorrow is at least 
                  somewhere under 33, well we can only hope! 

No comments: