Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nom, nom, nom - how much nomming can you handle????

Hello all my wonderful friends out there.... It's Sweetie here,
Welcome to all our new followers and visitors, thanks for your comments
we love sharing them - 
Patches, however, is a bit slow and we need to
 "spell them out sometimes so he gets it!!"

Welcome also to INDIA - our newest country to visit =(:o3
We are all hoping you are having a bun-tastic week - we are!! 
Even if it is freezing, windy, winter and gloomy!!
Did any-bun else on this side of the world notice that yesterday got dark way too quickly? 

My Yollie said it's because it's called Winter Solstice here in the Southern Hemisphere.

I was not very happy about it! Less play time, boo hoo! Which also means I get up to way too much mischief like; filming daddy eating his "special" poops!!  Hee, hee,
"Wazn' Me!"

Today I would like to share some "Noms" videos with you all - then I have a question for you .
.....




Is that not music to your ears!??! And I don't mean the wind chimes - My Yollie says listening to us bunnies eating our hay is the best sound ever! We just like to munch!!


Ok, so my question is - who do you think makes nom time more adorable? Me or Daddy?? Let us know =(;o3 - I promise I won't sulk too much if daddy wins! Promise!


Now to finish up here is stats this week so far! Thank you to every-bun.

Pageviews by Countries
United States
89
Australia
44
Canada
19
Italy
India
12
1
Malaysia
11
Finland
3
United Kingdom
3
Germany
2
Kenya
2
China
1
Until Next time, Sweetie signing off (and snuggling under my rug to keep warm) xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Both Bunners are adorable! Who could pick just one :)

littlekarstar said...

Sweetie you are very adorable :) When this very s-l-o-w internet connection picks up, I will watch your nom noms!! x

Jason Dingley said...

Sweetie, celebrate, the good thing about the winter solstice is that every day from here on is going to get longer.

FairyCastleFarm said...

@ Lisa, you are too nice, thanks for stopping by! I'll take that as ... 1 for sweetie , hee, hee - dad will never know!!

@Mrs Bok, awh shux, as are you! We are thrilled you stopped by our kingdom - especially as you are on holiday at the moment, thanks >(:o3

@Jason, hey I never thought of that, cool, thanks you are great!!!