Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Sunday, October 15, 2017

🐰Today Is Going To Be Awesome!

Great Bunz !!
As I type this, our blog is 4 visitors away from 80,000 views!!  
⭐️🌟🌍🌎🌏 🌍🌎🌏 🌍🌎🌏  πŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒ 🌍🌎🌏🌟⭐️
Thank you so much for visiting us from all over the world, all your support and sharing! 
▶️Click to jigsaw Planet◀️

 Here is a small token of our appreciation, one of my Yollie’s BunDoodles, for you to print out and colour. We’d love to see your creations, visit us on Facebook to share. 
▶️Visit our ‘Art By Yollie’ Page on Facebook! ◀️

Here is the link to our new puzzle, to celebrate. 
Today Is Going To Be Awesome 🐰

Click to visit All our free Puzzles Thanks again, visit often and as always, don’t be shy to hop by and say hi. 
Sweetie xoxo 🐰


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its me, jean! Love this site! Sweetie is just so wonderful! ALL the feather and fur babies are! Thank you for the free coloring picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yollie! Love this site! Sweetie is just so wonderful! All the fur and feather babies are! Thank you so much for the coloring pic!