Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Friday, November 3, 2017

Eli’s Wing has improved, look at him now!

Hi furiends, 

This post is especially for Gillian (experienced bird rescuer), who’s been checking in on his progress. 

She brought Eli a big bird, bath to have a good soak.

However, he’s been too shy to dive in during her visits...  so I promised to video it and share with everyone.


He is the cutest little bird!  After the bath I  dried him off quickly (using the low setting on hairdryer). 

Eli’s wing is healing well, the swelling is gone and he is able to hold it up so that it doesn’t droop down.  This means I’ve been able to remove the tape supporting his wing and we can begin building up his strength in preparation to start flying lessons! 

No comments: