Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Friday, October 6, 2017

Bunnyzine - Free Online International Rabbit E-Zine

Exciting news!!
Facebook page:


My Yollie wrote the Rabbits Around The World article!  How cool is that?!? 

Here’s a little snippet, to read the rest you need to download the full issue.
via Facebook: ▶️Click Here◀️

It’s totally worth getting your copy... not just because it’s free, but because it’s buntastic! Full of great articles, famous Internet bunnies and cutest ever pictorials!   

As an extra special treat, my Yollie has also provided this colouring in page, especially designed for Bunnyzine readers! 

There’s a fan art pictorial where you can see the creative ways people have coloured BunWeen.. and one for you to colour too! 


Fan Art! BunWeen by :▶️Art By Yollie

▶️Halloween Issue OUT NOW◀️

▶️Visit the Website : BUNNYZINE◀️

No comments: