Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide

Sweetie, English Butterfly Bunny & Tour Guide
Hi and welcome to "Fairy Castle Farm" I hope you enjoy your stay! I should introduce myself, my name is Sweetie and I am a resident of Fairy Castle Farm. Well it's not actually a farm, but a suburban home in the southern suburbs of South Australia. I am a rare Old English Spot Bunny, and absolutely love life here with all my family and some good friends too... let me take you on a tour ....

Fairy Castle Farm : Global Visitors

Guests

Friday, October 27, 2017

He makes the sweetest little sounds!

Eli is looking so much better today. He gained 13g in 24 hours and ate 44mls of Isectavore. 
His mum is still visiting him and they appear to have retained a connection, which is wonderful.  

I have taken video of their reunion, and will share tomorrow. Thanks for your caring and support.  Eli has a long road ahead, but we will do everything to help him return to the wild. 

Yollie 

No comments: